Red Team's Warthog is moving at high speed, shooting at enemies.
- Jerome: "Spirit of Fire, this is Red Team. We are 100 meters from Ander's transponder signal... Meeting strong resistance. Seein' some pretty crazy stuff out here, over."
After the Warthog crashes, the Spartans continue on foot.
- Captain Cutter: "Hold your position, Red Team. Reinforcements will come to you."
- Captain Cutter: "Sergeant Forge, rendezvous with Red Team and find Anders, but be careful: we don't know what these things are capable of."
- Serina: "I've received Red Team's coordinates. I've marked it on your map."
When several minutes have passed:
- Jerome: "Spirit of Fire, getting a little hairy here, sir. Where's that backup?"
After the player has destroyed the first Flood colony:
- Jerome: "Not sure what just happened, but the large one just shook like it was hurt."
- Serina: "Yes - when the colony was destroyed, I registered the large creature weakening."
- Jerome: "We noticed a few colony creatures on the way in. We can weaken the big one by taking them out first. Uploading coordinates."
After a second Flood colony is destroyed:
- Serina: "Keep killing those things. The big one is even weaker!"
If a Flood colony has regenerated:
- Serina: "One of the colonies has regenerated and the large creature has gained strength."
- Marine: "Regenerated? Why can't these things just stay dead when I kill them?"
When the player's units move near Red Team:'
- Jerome: "About time you guys showed up!"
- Serina: "I've lost Anders' transponder - could the creature be jamming the signal?"
After the Proto-Gravemind is destroyed:
- Marine: "Yay, all of the creatures are dying!"
- Captain Cutter: "Serina, report. What's going on here?"
- Serina: "Captain, as soon as that creature died, I picked up a new signal just east of here."