NOTE: Beacuse Left 4 Dead technically has no script just a random phrase or quote said now or then, this technically isn't a transcript, but a list of assorted quotes used only in that certain campaign.
- "Settle down Francis. Just use that radio, they'll come."
- "These woods look thicker than Boomer shit. Nobody wander off."
- [ After approaching a derelict trailer in Blood Harvest ] "Francis, does this look like home to you?"
- [ Rescue arrived ] "The truck's here, let's go!"
- [ Rescue arrived ] "The truck has arrived people, let's move out!"
- [ Rescue ready ] "Get to the truck. Move!"
- [ Rescue ready ] "Get to the truck!"
- [ Rescue ready ] "Get to that truck on the double!"
- [ Rescue ready ] "The truck's waiting; RUN!"
- [ Upon seeing the first picnic table in The Woods ] "You're tellin' me people camp for fun?"
- [ Realizes radio is just a tape rather than live ] "Goddamn tape looped piece of shit, I hate the army." / "Screw the goddamn army."
- [ APC arrives ] "I love the army!" / "I forgive you army, I love you guys!"
- "That is one creepy-ass house."
- "You gotta be shittin' me! We walked a hundred miles to fight five million vampires!"
- "You gotta be shittin' me! We walked a hundred miles to fight five million vampires-" Bill/Louis: "They're zombies, Francis." "Whatever, and all they have is a goddamn tape looped!? Screw the goddamn army!"
- [ When answering the radio in Blood Harvest ] "Attention army! This is- [Clears throat] -the cops!"
- [ Talking to the soldier via radio ] "We're good to go, sir."
- "Yes! Safe house just up ahead, boys. We made it!"